Welcome to Lightfighter.net
This forum is for the discussion of tactical issues and is for the enjoyment of the tactical community. It was created for Service Members and Law Enforcement Personnel and is populated by Military, Cops, and related industry professionals. If you don't fall into one of these categories, this may not be the place for you. Please don't misunderstand, everyone is welcome in our community; just so as long as you follow some very simple rules.
Rules of Engagement:
- If you have something to say that is relevant to the discussion, or if you have a topic that you'd like to bring up, you are certainly encouraged to join in the discussion, but always search first.
- Necroposting is frowned upon unless new information is added.
- Forums are like private property, and your rights to say whatever you want to say extend as far as the forum moderators allow them to.
- If you just want to generate hate and discontent, spread an unwelcome agenda, or disrupt the normal activities of the members here, go somewhere else, right now. There are plenty of places online where you can be a jerk. This is not one of them.
- If your sole intention of joining is to market your product, don’t bother joining. This is a very expensive site to host, and the owners of the forum aren’t going to pay for the bandwidth for you to market your product for free. If you wish to join to be a part of our community, you are certainly welcome to, but this is not a place to get free advertising.
- If you wouldn't be comfortable sitting across the table and saying your piece to the other person face to face, don't post it here. Keep it within the same bounds you would restrict yourself to as a productive member of any other society.
- Bear in mind, military and law enforcement professionals are typically quite a bit rougher than most people. What may strike an outsider as harsh is normal in this community.
- IMPORTANT: Do not post any personal information here. Live by OPSEC and PERSEC. Don't post anything here you don't want printed on the front page of the New York Times or on the Fox News Crawler. And especially do not post someone else's personal information. Ever.
Follow the simple rules, and you will get along great here! Welcome!