Anybody else going? Hermon is right next to Bangor, which some of you may remember from passing through on military flights. 3 hours north of Portland, which is about 90 minutes north of Boston. Plenty of hotels and other places for supplies in the area.
By registering you agree to a background check.
Full payment ($525) is due at registration. Cancellations more than 30 days before class date are refunded 50%. Cancellations within 30 days are non-refundable or can be applied toward another class.
This 2 day carbine course is recommended for those that have attended shooting courses before or who have a thorough understanding of carbine basics and already have safe gun handling skills.
14 students maximum
- Accessories, weapon setup, gear, sights, optics, ballistics, cleaning/lube
- shooting on the move
- manipulations, reloads and malfunctions
- multiple targets
- running with a gun exposed
- shooting under stress. shooting tests
- night shoot (range and seasonal dependent)
- projection, awareness, land marking
Some drills require physical exertion and an elevated heart rate. Military and LE members are welcomed, encouraged to wear their gear and weapons as they would for their application.
Day one is typically 8am-5pm with a short lunch break, day two is 8am-3pm with no lunch break, so plan accordingly. Certificates are given upon successful completion of class .
Range: 53 Daves Way
Hermon, ME 04401
- eye and ear pro
- 800 rounds of ammo
- Serviceable carbine w/sling with at least 3 magazines per
- weapon mounted light
- weapon cleaning/maintenance kit
- appropriate weather/seasonal items
- food/water as needed by individual