Huge ultimate RAID pack thread

Doctorno, where'd you get that hat? zero doesn't even list that on their site, and i can't find that particular color pattern anywhere. i'm assuming you had the "death" embroidered on there, yes?

Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est
Okay, so I've gotta ask... I see all these great go-fast goodies and high-speed gear that Megaforce guys have... when's the next Megaforce Super-Secret-Uber-Duper tryout so I can get that awesome moniker? :-D

-------------------
"Life's too short to use the junk we're issued... heck, that'd just make life even shorter."
quote:
Originally posted by mp552nd:
Okay, so I've gotta ask... I see all these great go-fast goodies and high-speed gear that Megaforce guys have... when's the next Megaforce Super-Secret-Uber-Duper tryout so I can get that awesome moniker? :-D

-------------------
"Life's too short to use the junk we're issued... heck, that'd just make life even shorter."


Brother, MF status comes with 500 posts, as far as this board goes. Now, for real world op expereince with MF, welllll, that's a different story. And I am not at liberty to talk about it... Big Grin

Doe sthat confuse you enough??

Monty
Doctorno,

I just picked up a BHI Strike pouch in OD, which is almost the exact same thing. I wanted Woody Cam, but Ghost had a good price, so I jumped on it. If you want to trade one of the paracletes, and maybe a couple bucks to make up the diff, drop me an email.

"Let's Get Dangerous"
Darkwing Duck

My God, My Country, My Corps
Footrat: A NG buddy of mine sent it to me. He said he found it in a gas station in Lubbock, TX of all places. Heh. It's not a zero or a Zephyr. Best of all, it's made in vietnam! It came to me exactly as you see it...

Docsherm: Buddy of mine had them made up. If you'd like one, mail me and I'll hook ya up. Megaforce brothers gotta look out for each other, you know. Smile

Kaidorsai: Mail incoming..

Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Doctorno:
Footrat: A NG buddy of mine sent it to me. He said he found it in a gas station in Lubbock, TX of all places. Heh. It's not a zero or a Zephyr. Best of all, it's made in vietnam! It came to me exactly as you see it...

Docsherm: Buddy of mine had them made up. If you'd like one, mail me and I'll hook ya up. Megaforce brothers gotta look out for each other, you know. Smile

Kaidorsai: Mail incoming..

Doc


email in bound.
quote:
Originally posted by docsherm:
Yes, I do it every day. The only time I have had trouble is when the inside is maxed out with stuff.
Doc beat me to it. When the main pack is maxed, it's pretty much impossible to get much of anything in the side pockets.
That's true,

Originally posted by docsherm:
Yes, I do it every day. The only time I have had trouble is when the inside is maxed out with stuff.

And reverse, if you got 1 bottle of 2 liter of water in each side pouch, you reduce capacity of the inside

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid103/pf19339ecbfe3ac45054c9daac3579773/f9a29edd.jpg

I am the only French guy Yeager likes.
Being a backpacker, I was somewhat of a gear whore to begin with, but after seeing these packs, I've decided I really need one of these to stow gear in the cruiser for those nights when some wacko decides to barricade himself in the house and take potshots at us. I've always been partial to OD, but I'm starting to dig coyote brown.
After looking at all of these cool RAID pics I had to order one for myself. Since placing my order I have been considering what attachment pouchesI will need/want. I have found several like the Paraclete med pouches but also did find the KIFARU E&E pouch. The KIFARU looks like a good way to carry extra gear on the outside of the RAID and have the capability to be used as a patrol pack. Anyone have any information/experience with the FIFARU E&E pouch or does anyone use a patrol type pack attached to thier RAID? Is there a need for a patrol pack with the RAID?

Thanks for the help and keep the RAID pics coming.
The RAID, in itself, is intended as a patrol/raid size pack (hence the name). It can be cinched down to as small a size as you need. The idea of using the Kifaru E&E pouch as just an E&E pouch makes plenty of sense to me. I am also a big fan of Paraclete's pouches. Their regular and upright medium GP pouches are perfect for a variety of roles.

Stephen
Here is a link to a previous post I made but It has pics of my RAID with the Eagle Sustainment pouch mounted on it. Its a great little Addition to my RAID if I need to carry a bit more stuff with me. And it comes off quick and Ive been using it as a small Daypack modifying it with Alice Straps and I am also gonna try to mout it to a TT X Harness. and modify it to carry the sustainment pouch and a hydration carrier. Ill post some pics when I get that done.

http://lightfighter.net/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=7336015661&f=9046084761&m=135009707

SUPES, I got the sustainment pouch on E bay about a month ago. It was a bit of a splurge but its damn well worth it.

"Go for Broke!"
"It's OK to be called stupid, just don't go around proving it!"
Can you guys upload the RAID photos again ?

Most of the pictures are gone and replaced with "Broken paper".

You can reedit your old thread and reupload the photos.

Some good pictures, thanks. Smile
^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Water is life and death~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You do not own what you cannot defend. [URL=http://www.visitsingapore.com/main.htm][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/ibtrdia/pro.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
quote:
Originally posted by ibtrdia:
Can you guys upload the RAID photos again ?

Most of the pictures are gone and replaced with "Broken paper".

You can reedit your old thread and reupload the photos.

Some good pictures, thanks. Smile


DONE! Smile
<dl><dd>"He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor / Stood up to the man and he gave him what-for / Our love for him now ain't hard to explain / The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!"</dd></dl>
]Ghostrider 14[

Thanks bro. Smile

]Monty[

Your RAID pictures were not uploaded to the LF server, therefore it's not lost. Smile
^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Water is life and death~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You do not own what you cannot defend. [URL=http://www.visitsingapore.com/main.htm][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/ibtrdia/pro.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Add Reply

Likes (5)
yakc130LT MacMOJONIXONEnduring FreedomKilo
Copyright Lightfighter Tactical Forum 2002-2016
×
×
×
×
×