I don't run Locktite on my RMR screws on my glock. Instead, I put a dot of dark-colored nail polish from my wife's stash on top of the screw, bridging the seam between the head of the screw and the RMR body. It has held up great for 2+ years now (replacing the polish after battery swaps), and not only keeps the screw from walking loose, but is also a visual indicator of it coming out when the blob breaks.
I tried blue locktite on the screws when I first got it, but still had issues with them coming loose. I was afraid to put any extra torque on the screws and risk wrecking the threads on the slide, as my Glock is set up for direct mounting of the RMR (no adapter/plate).