- Length: 6.25 inches
- Height: 4.30 inches
- Width: 1.03 inches
- Weight: 19 ounces dry
- Capacity: 6+1/7+1
- Rating: +P
- Slide: 416 Stainless Steel, Fore and Aft Serrations
- Barrel: 3.40 inches, 416 Stainless Steel, DLC, 1:16 RH Twist, Six Grooved Button Rifling
- Sights: Front Dot, Rear Two Dot, Drift Adjustable Dovetail
- Sight Radius: 5.4 inches
- Trigger: Flat Profile with 0.5 inches of Travel at 6 pounds
- Safety: Integrated Trigger Blade Safety (standard), Cross-Bolt (optional)
Crossbolt safety, or not. Your choice of models. Presumably makes it more suitable for some markets as well as certain orgs that require safeties.
Translucent factory flush 6 or extended 7s, or use Glock single stack mags.
Some will be sold with an integral (viz) laser
Almost needlessly safe takedown, remove the striker to release the slide for stripping. Some admins will be besides themselves with joy over a gun you don't pull the trigger to strip