Coming Late 2016: Magpul PRS Gen3
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
* Mounts to rifle-length, mil-spec carbine, or A5-length receiver extension tubes (not included)
* Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
* Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
* Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
* Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
* All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
* Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
* Sling Mounts
Front/Rear - rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
Learn more at Magpul PRS Gen3
Made in U.S.A.