3-DAY CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT SHOOTING COURSE
The 3-Day Pistol Carbine course is designed to provide students with advanced skills in the employment of the primary and secondary weapon systems. This demanding and fast-paced course will provide the student with progressive learning by applying advanced techniques to marksmanship fundamentals. The course will require students to combine both weapons and conduct diagnostic assessments and evaluations throughout the course, where each student will demonstrate proficiency with the carbine and pistol while under stress. Students will be instructed in low light shooting skills that will include white light shooting techniques. Students are encouraged to bring NVG’s and IR Lasers if issued/owned. Students will be assessed on skills throughout the course that will include, speed, efficiency and accuracy at close quarters and intermediate ranges.
Host: Trident Response Group
Range: Extreme Tactics and Training Solutions, Waxahachie, Texas (about 40 minutes south of our Dallas)
Dates: 25-27 September
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Equipment selection and set up
- The Redback Shooting System
- Transferable skills
- Ready positions & Sweep Patterns
- The Draw Stroke
- Marksmanship Skills
- Surgical Accuracy
- Zeroing for Combat
- Threats at Adverse Angles
- Asymmetric shooting techniques
- Immediate action drills & Stoppages
- Combat & Tactical Reloads
- Shooting on the Move
- Recoil Management
- Individual Protection Drills
- Intermediate Range Engagements
- Bilateral Shooting Skills
- Barricaded Shooting
- Pistol / Carbine Assessment
- Carbine, Sling, Optic, Weapon mounted light, sling, magazine pouches,
- (4) Carbine Magazines, Magazine Carrier,
- Body armor, tactical vest or belt rig.
- Pistol, weapon mounted light, holster with duty belt,
- (3) Magazines, Magazine pouches,
- Eye and Ear Protection,
- Weapon Cleaning Kit,
- Appropriate Range Attire,
- Hydration Source.
Night Vision Goggles, IR Lasers (for night firing). I will be bringing mine!!
Carbine: 1000 rounds
Pistol: 750 rounds
For enrollment, please visit the Redback One webpage (www.redbackone.com) and click the link to the training schedule. If your department or Unit requires an invoice, please email Carlo@redbackone.com and we will get invoices out ASAP. If you enroll on the webpage, you will pay only half tuition up front and we will send out invoices for the full cost of the course, which will be due upon receipt. A paid invoice will secure your position on the course.
We look forward to working with you in achieving you training objectives and personal goals.
Redback One is a full service company that is registered with the System for Award Management (SAM).
Redback One Sales & Training Coordinator
Phone: +1 (757) 436-2352
For technical questions regarding course curriculum and content, contact our Director of Training.
Redback One Director of Training
Cell: (757) 839-8375
Redback One is a U.S company registered with the System for Award Management (SAM).